I'm very excited to announce that I'll be heading out on a Road Trip with my mother tomorrow, travelling from Toronto, Canada to Frankenmuth, Michigan to visit
The World's Largest Christmas Store.

I have been there once before, 2005 I believe, but it was a very hectic day, driving in - shopping - and driving home all within the same day! It's a 3.5-4hr drive, so it was kind of a blur!

This year, however, we'll be driving in Thursday evening, spending the night, shopping all day Friday, and enjoying the evening in the town, and heading home Saturday.

This is a special trip for several reasons. To start, it will be the first night(s) I'll ever have been away from my 5 month old baby. Second, I plan on buying some Important items, such as emboydered Stockings for the family (Mom, Dad, Lydia), and a Tree Skirt with our family name.

My internet access will be VERY limited while I'm away (Thursday-Saturday) - so please keep that in mind for updates / replies on the site here, but also - don't fret, I'll be taking a BAJILLION photos to share with everyone - this place is going to knock your socks off if you haven't seen it before!