Thread: What do you do on Christmas Day?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    I know what you mean about a fireplace, Olga. Both houses I lived in as a child had fireplaces. the first one had a regular fireplace and the second had a gas one with fake logs, but they looked almost real. I haven't lived in a house with a fireplace since.
    Honestly, I would not mind doing anything else, than sitting near the fire, watch the flames, listen to beautiful classical Christmas melodies.
    Hope one day, we live in a house with fireplace, friend. Were both so much old Christmas traditional, I think!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Honestly, I would not mind doing anything else, than sitting near the fire, watch the flames, listen to beautiful classical Christmas melodies.
    Hope one day, we live in a house with fireplace, friend. Were both so much old Christmas traditional, I think!!
    yes, we definitely are. and I think you mean 'classic' Christmas melodies, and not 'classical' just going by the type of Christmas music you have posted that you like over the years. Now, I, on the other hand, much prefer classical christmas music to classic Christmas music. (classic meaning the likes of Frank Sinatra, Perry Como, Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole, etc.....in other words, crooners.)