Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Letters from Santa

I also do Santa Letters- my site is www.santasaid.com
    The are affordable $5 for letters or $10 for puzzles
    Hand signed by 'Santa' and envelopes are handwritten
    Available in Spanish
    Postmarked from the North Pole
    10% goes to charity

Some of these sites no longer work. I myself make all of my daughters letters from Santa. I can get more details in and choose exactly what I want it to say and how I want it to look. I do commend the people who run sites that do this for the spirit of Christmas and not the money.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatechip1979 View Post
    Some of these sites no longer work. I myself make all of my daughters letters from Santa. I can get more details in and choose exactly what I want it to say and how I want it to look. I do commend the people who run sites that do this for the spirit of Christmas and not the money.
    I'll be doing an article for the main site soon about better/newer options. You're right that most of these ones are old and not at all as persoanlized as making ones yourself can be - but there are a few really great companies out there we can feature.
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!