Hey everyone! 🤗

I have to admit it has been a long time since I was last on here! My love for Christmas will never subside though! I've just been reading though a lot of your threads and messages, I can't believe how many of us there are who have this deep love and feel for Christmas time! it's amazing and makes me happy to know there are people out there who share this love. I will hold my hands up and admit I have been listening to Xmas carols on/off for the past few weeks. Crazy as its still summer! It just brings me comfort and happiness. I get that warm glow in my stomach and I have even found an amazing video on you tube of various Xmas paintings with carols playing in the background. It's perfect! The pictures mostly consist of houses lit up and snow of the ground outside. People walking around outside playing in the snow or walking to the church. That instant feeling of I want to be in that picture and feel that warmth of being inside! A fireplace, tree all lit up, hot cocoa and mince pies, snuggled up on the sofa with loved ones, all cosy. While it's snowing and cold outside.. I will put the link up so u can all enjoy it too!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wZLqzxxxnDc