Thread: When do you start to feel the holiday season?

Hybrid View

HELLO CHRISTMAS FANATICS: Yahoo I am so glad there are other kooks out there just like me. LOL I started feeling and thinking about Christmas this year in the middle of September but tried to ignore the urges. My husband would absolutely freak out if I put anything out before November 1. I usually compromise and start on the 15th of November. But I have some very lovely and beautiful fall decorations and I LOVVVVE TO do tablescapes. I just finished fall/Thanksgiving dining tablescape and sideboard. So that kind of pacifies my need. This year I am going to go through all my christmas stuff and get rid of some of it (which I have a lot) and I want to have a completely different tree. I have already bought a few Christmas gifts and would have bought more if the money was abundant.

welcome ajfree!! we're glad you have joined us. There's only about 6 weeks til I get to start decorating and putting up the tree! yahooo!