Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52

Thread: Halloween Decorations

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Shavertown, PA, USA
    Posts
    19,401
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    That is awesome! I hope you will display it! Take a picture too!!
    I will. It's a cute ghost holding a jack-o-lantern. Can't wait to use it again!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    4,368
    Well...Here it is 2 years later, and I am saying the same thing I did in the original post....Halloween stuff is officially up in Menard's as of this past weekend!!! The boys have already had me take them over there 3 times since Saturday!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Shavertown, PA, USA
    Posts
    19,401
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Well...Here it is 2 years later, and I am saying the same thing I did in the original post....Halloween stuff is officially up in Menard's as of this past weekend!!! The boys have already had me take them over there 3 times since Saturday!!
    It is so much fun looking at all the creative stuff they come out with for Halloween. When do you decorate for Halloween Mike?
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    4,368
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    It is so much fun looking at all the creative stuff they come out with for Halloween. When do you decorate for Halloween Mike?
    I usually try to wait as close to Oct 1 as I can. However, my boys usually win the battle, and we end up doing it mid to late Sept. My wife has already put out some of the small "Fall" interior decor. We burned a pumpkin spice candle the other night, and the house felt SO homey!!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Shavertown, PA, USA
    Posts
    19,401
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    I usually try to wait as close to Oct 1 as I can. However, my boys usually win the battle, and we end up doing it mid to late Sept. My wife has already put out some of the small "Fall" interior decor. We burned a pumpkin spice candle the other night, and the house felt SO homey!!!
    I like to wait until October as well. Probably won't do too much decorating this year, as our house will be on the market. I guess I'll have to go with a classic, tasteful theme and stay away from cutesy or scary! Love, love, love the smell AND taste of pumpkin. I've been waiting for the pumpkin spice coffee to hit the stores! Pumpkin pies were on sale at the grocery store last week. Yum!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    30
    I was waiting for this Christmas and Halloween night, we are having a great blast this year... So I already started shopping for gifts and decoration..
    I bought one Yankee Candle Halloween Lantern Orange Tea Light and one cute Cat Tea Light Holder...

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Shavertown, PA, USA
    Posts
    19,401
    I really need to head down to the basement and pull out a few key Halloween decorations later today!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    I really need to get to The Christmas Shop. Their Halloween stuff is over the top...and priced well!
    I always forget about the Christmas Tree Shop. I'll try and get over there this weekend to check it out!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    1,845
    Haha! I just realized that you didn't say The Christmas TREE Shop! But I still should go over there, because as I recall, if you hit it at the right time, you can find some good things!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Shavertown, PA, USA
    Posts
    19,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Haha! I just realized that you didn't say The Christmas TREE Shop! But I still should go over there, because as I recall, if you hit it at the right time, you can find some good things!
    You got it right - I was referring to The Christmas Tree Shop - typing too fast!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr