Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Just couldn't resist..

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    7,063

    :gift:

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    oohh!!! darn it... you've seen it, you cant have it now.....
    Humbug!!!

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,629
    Does it weigh a lot? You'll probably have a big, beautiful tree that will hold it It would certainly fall of mine!


    My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,867
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKringleforSingles View Post
    Does it weigh a lot? You'll probably have a big, beautiful tree that will hold it It would certainly fall of mine!
    no its acrylic so its nice and light, but I think it will be a tad

    big for the tree but who cares......

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,629
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    no its acrylic so its nice and light, but I think it will be a tad

    big for the tree but who cares......

    That's good. It'll look marvelous.


    My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,867
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKringleforSingles View Post
    That's good. It'll look marvelous.
    yeah.... thats what I think...

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    114
    That's beautiful, I got one something like that a year or two ago, but it was definitely too heavy for a tree. I think your topper is actually prettier and I thought mine was beautiful!
    I Love This Christmasy Time of Year!

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,867
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristmasFanatic View Post
    That's beautiful, I got one something like that a year or two ago, but it was definitely too heavy for a tree. I think your topper is actually prettier and I thought mine was beautiful!

    It is very light, but I am going to have to wait and see what happens....lol

    I am sure your's is beautiful too.!!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Northern MN
    Posts
    24

    Unhappy

    It's beautiful, I had one kinda like that but it was all glass. I didn't hang it on the tree though because it was to heavy, so I hung it on a deer antler on one of my shelves and my hubby knocked it off and it broke in a million pieces. Bummmmmmmer!

    Lighting-So-Exciting
    http://www.lighting-so-exciting.com

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,867
    Quote Originally Posted by lighting lady View Post
    It's beautiful, I had one kinda like that but it was all glass. I didn't hang it on the tree though because it was to heavy, so I hung it on a deer antler on one of my shelves and my hubby knocked it off and it broke in a million pieces. Bummmmmmmer!
    oh thats so sad...:( I was trying to get a glass one but couldnt find one

    so that will have to do...but if it doesnt fit on the tree i am sure i can find

    somewhere else for it ....lol

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Louisville Kentucky
    Posts
    349
    Its beautiful Tink!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr