PDA

View Full Version : Do you listen to Christmas music all year long?

Pages : 1 [2]

mcjakeqcool
09-13-2011, 10:04 AM
DAMN;-)! It seriously gotta be Xmas already, I've just came back to Lanzarote Xmas lights were up Band Aid playing in the bar an I'm home in the UK, an I just can't escape Xmas tunes now, at this rate we'll be celebrate Halloween, Bonfire Night, Children In Need, Crimbo n New Year at da same time over here, lol.

SilverBells
09-13-2011, 03:19 PM
Soon I'll syart listening to my cds :elf3:

SammieDsMom
09-13-2011, 08:25 PM
DAMN;-)! It seriously gotta be Xmas already, I've just came back to Lanzarote Xmas lights were up Band Aid playing in the bar an I'm home in the UK, an I just can't escape Xmas tunes now, at this rate we'll be celebrate Halloween, Bonfire Night, Children In Need, Crimbo n New Year at da same time over here, lol.

What is Bonfire night, Children in need, and crimbo?

Moley
09-13-2011, 08:39 PM
Children In Need is an annual charity telethon, Bonfire Night or Guy Fawkes night comemorates the act of the one man who entered the House Of Commons with good intent and tried to blow it up in the Gunpowder Plot http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes_Night and crimbo is UK slang for christmas.

omgitzdestineex
10-17-2011, 02:20 AM
I do. Especially in the spring & late summer, when
I really start to miss the feeling of Christmas :santa:

devoy26
10-17-2011, 08:35 AM
I'm struggling not to break out my Xmas cd's, I can't wait till Halloween is over ! That's when Christmas begins ! I love Christmas music and one month a year I'm in heaven !
Bring it on ! :santa2:

Elf_Erv
10-17-2011, 10:11 AM
loving the new Pandora, listen to Christmas music year around

So In Love With Christmas
11-21-2011, 06:41 AM
Hello everyone!!

My girlfriend and me :xmaskiss: love Christmas (and listen to Christmas songs all year round...) to such an extent so that we felt inspired to compose and write 6 Christmas songs. :carols:
The EP is called "SO IN LOVE WITH CHRISTMAS". It is a unique compilation of outstandingly beautiful and truly original Christmas songs that will bring you into the right mood to enjoy the festive season to the full! . :tree:
There is something for every age and taste in this wonderful EP: From Pop, Soul, RnB to Jazz, Latin, Rock and Classical, you name it!

We would like to share it with you and the whole world now! :giftpeek:

To listen to the songs please find the page "So In Love With Christmas" on Facebook.
You can download some songs for FREE now and we would be very happy if you "Like" the page :)

Enjoy!

:merrychristmas:

Stacey.
11-22-2011, 09:25 PM
Nope, but I listen to it from about September-February.

Mr. Christmas
11-23-2011, 12:22 AM
My sons love Christmas music we listen to it all year long in the car.

steph535
11-23-2011, 02:29 AM
I probably replied to this thread a couple years or so ago, but no, I don't listen all year long. I think this would make this wonderful, special music seem not as special at Christmas time. Looking forward to hearing it, along with the tree and decorations, etc... is part of the buildup to the excitement of Christmas and the Christmas season for me. But, I must admit, Christmas tunes very frequently play in my head throughout the year.:elf1:

pdelloro
12-02-2011, 10:05 PM
Here's a quick Jingle Bells mashup I put together. (8 artists in 60 seconds)

youtube.com/watch?v=rXLVtoQyl3g

Identify the most artists and win.

ornamentmaven
12-03-2011, 10:52 AM
I probably replied to this thread a couple years or so ago, but no, I don't listen all year long. I think this would make this wonderful, special music seem not as special at Christmas time. Looking forward to hearing it, along with the tree and decorations, etc... is part of the buildup to the excitement of Christmas and the Christmas season for me. But, I must admit, Christmas tunes very frequently play in my head throughout the year.:elf1:

Agreed!