Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Papa's Christmas Wonderland 2014

You are my inspiration Papa

Your home is so inviting.

Those lit up hanging ornaments with the cut-outs always catch my eye- very pretty.

A lot of work, but much appreciated.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    You are my inspiration Papa
    I am quite humbled to be an inspiration to such a talented decorator as yourself.
    Although our styles are different we both tend to go all out at Christmas and that is a wonderful thing.
    If you are able to spread joy,happiness and delight among your friends, family and even strangers it seems as though it comes back to you ten fold.
    We are lucky indeed to be Christmas Crazy.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Your home is so inviting.

Those lit up hanging ornaments with the cut-outs always catch my eye- very pretty.

A lot of work, but much appreciated.
    Thanks Mistletoe
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Here is the last of this years pics.

This tree was a last minute addition to the guest room where my sister stayed,it's going to need some work next year.

Sarah's room she did this all by herself.

After Santa went back up the chimney.

Zelda trying out one of her presents

Papa_Christmas

These are beautiful, Papa! By the way, congratulations on the OSU win last night. They were definitely the best team on the field. They're going to be hard to stop next year, too!
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

Beautiful photos Papa - love the fireplace!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Lovely photos, Dave.... I hope your house will not look now empty, after moving all decorations, friend...
    Personally, I would have got deeply depressed, after removing all that Christmas decoration!!!!! Looks so beautiful and it just makes you wish this could last forever...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Beautiful pictures! I love your tree decoration and fire place...

I can't believe I missed the last few photos until just now. This picture in particular really brought tears to my eyes! It's exactly how I imagine the most perfect Christmas Eve Night/Christmas Morning. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing, Papa - I really really hope you know how much happiness and joy you bring into my life ever year!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!