Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas 2008

My favorite is decorating the tree! My children love it.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyice View Post
    Sure will, I am starting a Holiday blog for this year and will be taking pictures and adding to it as the season goes on. I'll post some pics as I take them
    How exciting! You'll have to send me the link. I've started a Christmas website for the Carolinas that I'm trying to get up and going. The link is in my profile...If you check it out, please let me know what you think!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by Danar.UL View Post
    I to decorate for any holiday but love Christmas. I made a new advent calander this year can't wait to use it along with a plaque to hang up. I am also making "jar cookies" to give out to family and friends.
    Hi Danar and welcome to the forums!

I love the advent calendar on the pizza pan idea; I may have to "borrow" that this year. The jar cookies are good too, especially with the sticker labels. My wife made something similar one year and everyone seemed to enjoy it.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaus View Post
    My favorite is decorating the tree! My children love it.
    We love decorating the tree too...There's just something timeless about that act, and it is a nice way to bring the family together.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by ladyice View Post
    Welcome Danar! I love Advent Calanders, I finally found one last year that I liked. So I have one myself now. I could never find one I really liked.

Thank you it was very easy to make only took about 20 minutes or so.

I'm hoping you all will put up plenty of photos. I don't think I'll be decorating much this year as we'll be spending the holiday away from home. I do have a couple of D56 villages that I put up in a china cabinet AND the 8 plastic flamingos (in child size rayban sunglasse) that pull santa's little sleigh.

I live in the swamps of florida and put the flamingos out 20 years ago to embarrass my kids. I have only one -- ONE -- neighbor and she lives almost 2 miles away. She cam came to the house to tell me how offensive it was. Therefore, the flamingos go out every year -- on Thanksgiving -- regardless of where we go for the holidays.

Martha

Have I found the halloween decoration for you.......
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by MissBeesDesigns View Post
    I'm hoping you all will put up plenty of photos. I don't think I'll be decorating much this year as we'll be spending the holiday away from home. I do have a couple of D56 villages that I put up in a china cabinet AND the 8 plastic flamingos (in child size rayban sunglasse) that pull santa's little sleigh.

I live in the swamps of florida and put the flamingos out 20 years ago to embarrass my kids. I have only one -- ONE -- neighbor and she lives almost 2 miles away. She cam came to the house to tell me how offensive it was. Therefore, the flamingos go out every year -- on Thanksgiving -- regardless of where we go for the holidays.

Martha
    I would love to see photos of Santa's flamingos! And I do not understand why your neighbor would say they are offensive...But I like the fact that you put them out regardless!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by Danar.UL View Post
    Have I found the halloween decoration for you.......
    That's great!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Sounds great Guys i am also Searching for Some Good ideas ...