Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: At what age did Santa stop coming?

Not yet moved out so at 20 Santa still visits, I think he will only stop coming for me when I have children because when I move out I'll probably still get gifts left under the tree at my parents house

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffysnow View Post
    Not yet moved out so at 20 Santa still visits, I think he will only stop coming for me when I have children because when I move out I'll probably still get gifts left under the tree at my parents house
    Santa came for me at my parent's house until I married at 23. My little sister is 13 years younger than me, so it was all part the Santa tradition to keep her believing!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I'm the youngest "child" so it's not as if they're keeping the magic alive for any youngsters, they're just very generous and like giving gifts so that's why I think that Santa will always come for me until either myself or my brother has kids because then they will have kids to spoil and make it magical for them.

he never stops

It was about 6 for me. My dad wrapped Santa's presents in the same wrapping paper as his, so I figured they were one and the same. Didn't spoil Christmas though. It was still a magical time.

Quote Originally Posted by Santarino View Post
    It was about 6 for me. My dad wrapped Santa's presents in the same wrapping paper as his, so I figured they were one and the same. Didn't spoil Christmas though. It was still a magical time.
    Oh yes. I was always on my toes about this with my kids. Every year I would buy special Santa wrapping paper and tags!

Santa will come to your house this year, you must believe

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Oh yes. I was always on my toes about this with my kids. Every year I would buy special Santa wrapping paper and tags!
    My Mom, too! And she wrote in different handwriting on the tags. Kids are very observant.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I remember sitting with a gift in my hands thinking, no matter what's in this package, I'm touching something that was wrapped by elves up in the North Pole!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    My Mom, too! And she wrote in different handwriting on the tags. Kids are very observant.
    Oh yes - I always printed his gift tags in block letters!