Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: Explain your name

I have absolutely no idea, it just popped into my head and I thought it sounded cute...
    "Just leave me your stardust to remember you by..."

Okay here's mine
    Gumm comes from my favorite person Judy Garland whose real name was Frances Gumm and girl because I'm a girl.

Welcome ceoprofit!

Quote Originally Posted by gummgirl View Post
    Okay here's mine
    Gumm comes from my favorite person Judy Garland whose real name was Frances Gumm and girl because I'm a girl.
    I'm surprised I never heard that that was her real name...interesting....
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    Sounds like a good combination to me! :D Welcome to the forums GingerbreadGirl! By the way, I love your avatar.
    Agreed, both of your avatars are really cool, btw GingerbreadGirl, you inspired my own avatar Anyway I couldn't think of anything really creative or funny so I made an anagram of Christmas and MacShirts was born

Quote Originally Posted by MacShirts View Post
    I couldn't think of anything really creative or funny so I made an anagram of Christmas and MacShirts was born
    How creative!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by noelglori View Post
    Well, my name is Christmas, Noel announcing the birth of Christ. (It's also my grandaughter's first name), well the glori part is because of two reasons, God is glory and glori is part of my name.

And that's how I came up with my name for this forum.
    I absolutely love your name. Sometimes I think we forget the REAL meaning of Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    Wonderful choice! It's important to remember why we're celebrating CHRISTmas in the first place. Kudos to you!
    I agree Pumpkin Jack81!

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaKay View Post
    I probably should have been a bit more creative when I chose mine eh? My name is Emma, but when I started joining groups etc years ago, the name Emma was always taken (back when you could only have one of each name) and since my middle name is Kay, I would make up a combination of the two that wasn't already in use. Now it's just a habit. I make myself use my real name because I know when people use fake names, they can get too comfortable with their anonymity and start saying things they usually wouldn't say - I don't want to turn into one of those people, so this way, I will always know that if a friend of mine joined up (and I usually send links to groups I think are great to my friends), then they will know it's me and I have accountability for what I say. I wouldn't ever get abusive I should add, but you know how people can start to be, I'm sure you've all met at least one of them out there.
    Hey, are you from Canada?

My name is Christmasplease because if I were asked which Holiday I could have more than one a year, I would say "Christmasplease!"

Quote Originally Posted by gummgirl View Post
    Okay here's mine
    Great ode to Judy! I love her! :D
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com