Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas Garland

Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    LOL...my oldest daughter put gingerbread cookies on her tree and her dog ate them!!!
    hahaha, I would so much like to see what our dog were doing while we're not home, or sleeping..
    Remember when my dog (puppy, only 3 months old) had eaten most of my nativity scene, under the tree?? I had found him in the morning sleeping in the nativity scene, exhausted, with half of Jesus on his mouth..
    Last edited by olga; 11-11-2013 at 12:02 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

very pretty I use garland on my trees around the house on the outside of course with lights can't use tinsel with the dogs.

We always had multicoloured Tinsel Garland on my trees growing up - nowadays I use Beads on one of my trees and JUST BOUGHT (this year) a new batch of (super-reflective)silver Tinsel-Garland for our main tree.

For larger trees, I've OFTEN seen people use Ribbon:

"Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    hahaha, i would so much like to see what our dog were doing while we're not home, or sleeping..
    Remember when my dog (puppy, only 3 months old) had eaten most of my nativity scene, under the tree?? I had found him in the morning sleeping in the nativity scene, exhausted, with half of jesus on his mouth..
    lolol!!!!!

This year I am also using ribbon as garland on my doll tree
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    This year I am also using ribbon as garland on my doll tree
    Oh, I bet Ribbon will go really well with the Doll Theme!!!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    We always use gold tinsel garland on our tree. Since we use an artificial tree, tinsel is a big "no-no". We also use natural pine garland (with pine cones) that we put up around the tops of our kitchen cabinets. We also display all our Christmas cookie jars up behind the garland.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleJoy View Post
    Oh, I bet Ribbon will go really well with the Doll Theme!!!
    Yes - it fits nicely on the tree. I am second guessing my color choice though. The ribbon, topper and accent ornaments are purple - which I love - but think red would look better with the doll ornaments
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

we used to have tinsel garland when I was litlle but not anymore, don't know why
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*