Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kids constantly changing

Kids constantly changing

My kids have changed their minds 4 times already regarding their Birthday an Christmas gifts. I hate waiting to shop.

:tree:

Quote Originally Posted by Christmasplease View Post
    My kids have changed their minds 4 times already regarding their Birthday an Christmas gifts. I hate waiting to shop.
    Lucky you....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

we used to get ours to make a list each and then we would pick what they were

having,but they didn't know what!!!

Now my almost 15 yr. old wants a laptop. Hmm, a laptop. Her Birthday is in November and her brother just had one in Sept. and her other Brother's is in Oct. and mhy Husband's is Dec. Like I'm going to have money for a laptop!

Now my almost 15 yr. old wants a laptop. Hmm, a laptop. Her Birthday is in November and her brother just had one in Sept. and her other Brother's is in Oct. and mhy Husband's is Dec. Like I'm going to have money for a laptop!
    now that is quite a predicament you have there.!!!

i have nearly the same ,with mine one on sept 2nd then one on sept 16th then on

october4th....so no biggy presents there ....they have them for christmas...

We raised four kids and had the same problem because kids do change their minds. But then so do I! Now we have almost a dozen grandchildren. I've decide that when I'm a little older, the grandchildren will all get money. Then their parents can take them shopping and I won't have to worry about it.

With birthdays so close to Christmas, you have to set the money aside in the spring.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    now that is quite a predicament you have there.!!!

i have nearly the same ,with mine one on sept 2nd then one on sept 16th then on

october4th....so no biggy presents there ....they have them for christmas...
    Ahh, I see. Hmm. I always planned to get the bigger presents for their Birthday's because we have so many other people to buy fr at Christmas, but man it's almost the same because they're Birthdays are so close to Christmas

Ahh, I see. Hmm. I always planned to get the bigger presents for their Birthday's because we have so many other people to buy fr at Christmas, but man it's almost the same because they're Birthdays are so close to Christmas
    we are lucky there ,we have not many at all to by for, and as the two eldest are in there

20s they have money....we just do the two youngest...but they usaully get money

to do as they please with.. it works for us..

ok they do get some small presents

I have two kids, a 5 and a 8yrs old. Thankfully they are not too picky about what we get them. They're pretty content getting a few things for Christmas. It's the grandparents I have to watch out for...they usually go crazy with the gifts...LOL.
    Looking for an inexpensive, but thoughtful gift for family and/or friends?

I love the selection of personalized Christmas Ornaments these guys have:
    HTML Code:
    www.ornamentswithlove.com

:tree:

hmmmm, my daughter who is 8 is exactly the same, she can never make up her mind, she will see an advert for something on telly and will be like, that looks good i want to get that for christmas, until she sees the next advert .
    she has now done a list with 10 main presents for christmas and she says she is going to keep to the list but i no she will change her mind