Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast

Thread: When do you start to feel the holiday season?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Myy79 View Post
    ...So we have two extremitys: summer and winter. In middlewinter (christmastime) sun is not rising at all.
    I wouldn't mind that at all for Christmas time.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TIATIA View Post
    I wouldn't mind that at all for Christmas time.
    Would not mind, either, TIATIA.. Just sitting in my living room, with only tree lights on..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Would not mind, either, TIATIA.. Just sitting in my living room, with only tree lights on..
    Yeah

Merry Snowy Christmas

I have to 'feed' my inner christmas with a christmas movie late September, try and focus on Autumn during October and then by November the shops are completely christmased out, songs on the radio etc...

I'm from England so we don't have thanksgiving to focus on! I'm just trying not to use up all my christmas spirit too early, but it is my all time favorite time of the year.

I almost feel christmassy now, but it's been a very hot September in England so far, but by ext week the temp is ment to drop by 10 degress C!!

Cannot wait!

(also yippee for finally having the courage for this first ever post!)

this website really makes me feel that the world is a wonderful place that so many people (like me) look forward to a time of year where it's just love and happiness xx

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ChristmasKatie View Post
    I have to 'feed' my inner christmas with a christmas movie late September, try and focus on Autumn during October and then by November the shops are completely christmased out, songs on the radio etc...

I'm from England so we don't have thanksgiving to focus on! I'm just trying not to use up all my christmas spirit too early, but it is my all time favorite time of the year.

I almost feel christmassy now, but it's been a very hot September in England so far, but by ext week the temp is ment to drop by 10 degress C!!

Cannot wait!

(also yippee for finally having the courage for this first ever post!)

this website really makes me feel that the world is a wonderful place that so many people (like me) look forward to a time of year where it's just love and happiness xx

Congratulations for your first post. And to a fantastic forum.

Merry Snowy Christmas

thank you! my gosh it IS fantastic, i don't think i've ever had the pleasure to talk to people who love xmas as much as i do! it's fantastic and a real joy to read xxxx

Welcome Christmas Katie. This site is addicting!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

:holly:

I usually feel the holiday season the most when there are christmas things in the shops. ChristmasKatie this is a great forum I joined last week. Im from England too and yes September has been quite warm especially in the afternoon! Hope you enjoy it on here.
    Christmas Angels are watching over you

whoop another Englander!

Also, i've noticed loads of holly with red berries, and my mum always used to say that meant it was going to be a long cold winter! i really hope that's true because otherwise all the holly will have (flowered? berried itself i guess)for no reason xx

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ChristmasKatie View Post
    whoop another Englander!

... i really hope that's true because otherwise all the holly will have (flowered? berried itself i guess)for no reason xx
    That's funny. Berried itself.

Merry Snowy Christmas