Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ornamentmaven's Christmas 2013

Ornamentmaven's Christmas 2013

Well - I finally finished decorating TODAY! I am going on my Cape May Christmas trip early tomorrow morning - so I will post photos when I return
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Enjoy your trip. I look forward to seeing your photos.

I have only done about half of my decorating. I think I'm allergic to my two small trees from Hobby Lobby...I need some Benadryll! I'm thinking about throwing them out.
    Last edited by Merry Christmas Darling; 12-03-2013 at 05:26 AM.

have fun on your trip
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    Enjoy your trip. I look forward to seeing your photos.

I have only done about half of my decorating. I think I'm allergic to my two small trees from Hobby Lobby...I need some Benadryll! I'm thinking about throwing them out.
    oh dear! or maybe sell or give them to someone? have you been allergic to artificial trees before? I don't remember your saying so..

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Well - I finally finished decorating TODAY! I am going on my Cape May Christmas trip early tomorrow morning - so I will post photos when I return
    hope you had fun, OM

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    hope you had fun, OM
    Had a great time Thanks Steph! We took a tour of the Christmas lights and decorations in Cape May. They go all out there, They have 800 Victorian vintage homes and they are stunning. We toured an old estate that was decorated for Christmas and attended a dinner theater production called: Scrooge, The Comedy. Very entertaining. Had some fabulous meals and did a little shopping.

Now I need to take my memoirey card in and get the photos printed - as I have no space left on the card to take photos of my decorations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    oh dear! or maybe sell or give them to someone? have you been allergic to artificial trees before? I don't remember your saying so..

I've broken out lots of times in my life and thought I might be allergic to the inside of trash bags. One of my daughters doesn't think it's the trees; she thinks it's the lead on the lights. I don't think so. I haven't decided what to do ---- maybe wear long sleeves and gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Had a great time Thanks Steph! We took a tour of the Christmas lights and decorations in Cape May. They go all out there, They have 800 Victorian vintage homes and they are stunning. We toured an old estate that was decorated for Christmas and attended a dinner theater production called: Scrooge, The Comedy. Very entertaining. Had some fabulous meals and did a little shopping.

Now I need to take my memoirey card in and get the photos printed - as I have no space left on the card to take photos of my decorations!!!

I have a VHS video of the houses at Cape May, but not at Christmas.

Ok. I finally took photos of my decorations today. I will post them tomorrow!

Okay - Here goes:

My snowman wonderland, stuffed animals, hallway and nutcrackers
    Attached Images Attached Images