Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: When do you start to feel the holiday season?

I agree, Noel, regarding the deflation on the 25th. Now, as to when I get in the Christmas spirit, it vaires. This year, I had it a couple weeks before Thanksgiving. That's how I found this site, because I was googling Christmassy themes.

guys I am in a hurry to get this holiday season over with so I can start on next christmas! I am crazy huh! I have bought and wrapped all my gifts. Bought the last of the CHristmas food and now finsihed baking the cookies. I am almost out of things to do to keep me busy until CHristmas Eve. I am trying to do something everyday but I am running into trouble figuring that out! Any ideas of what I can do? I have a few days before I can get a total on the ecards I need to send but then I can send 10 a day until they are down. I usually send two ecards to everybody on the list one now and another on CHristmas Eve.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    guys I am in a hurry to get this holiday season over with so I can start on next christmas! I am crazy huh! I have bought and wrapped all my gifts. Bought the last of the CHristmas food and now finsihed baking the cookies. I am almost out of things to do to keep me busy until CHristmas Eve. I am trying to do something everyday but I am running into trouble figuring that out! Any ideas of what I can do? I have a few days before I can get a total on the ecards I need to send but then I can send 10 a day until they are down. I usually send two ecards to everybody on the list one now and another on CHristmas Eve.
    Every year, after xmas, when I remove the xmas tree, my husband says it's a pity and he adds we should keep it in the living room all year long !
    Merry Christmas and happy New Year from France

My hubby will take ours down the day after CHristmas usually before I wake up. He gets tired of seeing it! I know he is tired of hearing the CHristmas music.

Well im back and ready for another great christmas season even if it is september, christmas will be here before we know it! It has been a while since ive logged on and didnt realize how many people have posted on this thread! It was very cool to read all of it. Now where is mr pumpkin jack at!

i no its weird but there is a certain advert that comes on the telly every year that gets me having that christmas feeling, it the coca cola advert, that has a huge picture of santa on the back of the truck, he winks to the camera with a bottle of coca cola in his hand. or maybe i am just weird . it usually comes on near christmas and allways makes me think christmas in on its way

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy View Post

I have to agree there, it always makes me think that christmas is on

its way

dont think it would be the same if that ad wasn't shown

welcome back Sean he is usuaaly here on the weekends busy man he is.!

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    I have to agree there, it always makes me think that christmas is on

its way

dont think it would be the same if that ad wasn't shown
    i agree it wouldn't be the same, i glad i am not the only one that feels that way about the advery my bf says i am nuts, because i get the christmas feeling because of a advert lol