Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Papa's 2011 Christmas Wonderland >Completed 130 Pics<

Santa's North Pole Village

Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Stunning Papa, I love it all....
    Merry Christmas to all...

Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Papa_Christmas

Outside Lights

Well that's everything 130 pics I hope you enjoy it and a very Merry Christmas to you all.
    Papa_Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    The Big Tree

This is my favorite tree it took us 30 years to collect enough glass ornaments to do this tree it's 9 1/2 feet tall and I absolutely love it.
    It is fantastic !!! as all your decorations are ... how many ornaments do your have on that tree? Your wife's Nutcracker collection is superb !!!

pappy your ornaments are so beautiful i love the tea pot with the snow man wow

out side is amazing too!
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

Wonderful Papa !!!!

It is beautiful and I can see why that is your favorite tree with all the beautiful ornaments.

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the nutcrackers - my collection pales in comparison!!! Fireplace is beautiful!
    We have a rule around here OM I don't ask how many Nutcrackers she has and she doesn't ask how many trains I have.
    Papa_Christmas