Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Candy Cane Christmas Ornament

Laurengreen Guest

:santa: Candy Cane Christmas Ornament

I’ve decided to decorate my tree in all different types of candy cane this year – and started buying some online.
    Last edited by ChantelleJoy; 10-10-2012 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Edited to remove link. Moderated/Approved.

I decorated my tree with all different types of candy one year. Unfortunately, by the time Christmas rolled around, almost all of the candy was gone from the tree. I can't have candy visible like that to me. It's a weakness.

Sounds very pretty!

I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys. ~Charles Dickens

Quote Originally Posted by JoslynJames View Post
    I decorated my tree with all different types of candy one year. Unfortunately, by the time Christmas rolled around, almost all of the candy was gone from the tree. I can't have candy visible like that to me. It's a weakness.
    I have glass candy canes for my tree

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I always find it interesting when my ATC friends use a singular theme for tree decoration. It sounds very cool, but I don't have enough of any one type of ornament to do something like that.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    I always find it interesting when my ATC friends use a singular theme for tree decoration. It sounds very cool, but I don't have enough of any one type of ornament to do something like that.
    Yeah Mike, I agree. I have two 3 foot trees - both white. Last year I did a theme for one of them. Solid purple ornaments, purple lights and my Hallmark ornament series of Madame Alexnder dolls. It was really cute, but my main tree will always be the ornaments I've collected over the years - they are so special to me
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I'm crazy about themed trees, but a tree with candy canes would have to have other kinds of candy or I'd be bored.

that is lovely as i do themed trees myself one is done blue,white,silver and has snowmen i'm always changing as one is done in victorian christmas style which is nice and have one in red,white and silver with santa's,ball ornaments in red and white and candy canes,each year i enjoy doing these.th_2118.jpgth_noel017.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    I'm crazy about themed trees, but a tree with candy canes would have to have other kinds of candy or I'd be bored.

I am also into themed trees ... that is sooo pretty !!!

Quote Originally Posted by angelpugs2 View Post
    that is lovely as i do themed trees myself one is done blue,white,silver and has snowmen i'm always changing as one is done in victorian christmas style which is nice and have one in red,white and silver with santa's,ball ornaments in red and white and candy canes,each year i enjoy doing these.
    I have a blue and silver one, too: