Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do you love most about christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by Janet View Post
    I love most is the festive atmosphere of Christmas .
    yep i agree...its everything....just the atomosphere of the whole season
    Steph xx
    So excited for christmas 2012

:light:

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira1986 View Post
    I love that special glow that surrounds it. I love being with the ones I love and I love giving and receiving presents. Not because of the materialistic aspect, but because it really feels nice that someone made the effort to get you something you like. And I like making that effort for others. I just love the warmness thats in my heart around the holidays.
    Beautifully said.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Talking

Christmas makes me feel like a kid again.. Thats what I love most, thats what I miss most..
    Playing games, help granma bake cookies, cheating my Christmas presents, visit stores and buy EVERYTHING,
    All these take me back to being a kid myself...

I totally love to act like a kid, maybe, I still am..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by Treefairy View Post
    Hello All,

Christmas always gives me a warm gooey feeling. I love the excitement it creates, the early stock of christmas items in the shops,the movies and the good will which radiates this time of year.

I love the decorations in the department stores, hot chocolate, snow, smells of spice and brussel sproats.

What do you love most about christmas.
    hi

i love pretty much the same things. i love putting up the christmas decorations, while listening to music and sitting down when its all done and enjoying the spirit of christmas.

:tree:

Deep down I love the potential of goodness and happiness that the magic of Christmas brings. We celebrate something very important that day, the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ that was and is such a great gift to mankind. So for me, I keep that in my heart and dress it up nicely with all the commercialized stuff which I thorougly enjoy and don't feel guilty about 'cause I know what it is all about. A great party to celebrate the greatest gift of all.

Merry Snowy Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by TIATIA View Post
    Deep down I love the potential of goodness and happiness that the magic of Christmas brings. We celebrate something very important that day, the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ that was and is such a great gift to mankind. So for me, I keep that in my heart and dress it up nicely with all the commercialized stuff which I thorougly enjoy and don't feel guilty about 'cause I know what it is all about. A great party to celebrate the greatest gift of all.
    Altough I'm not really religious myself I thought this was a beautiful post. I really adore the first sentence. I think no mather what your beliefs in life and Christmas are, we al want that goodness and happiness at Christmas and on all the other days of the year.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira1986 View Post
    Altough I'm not really religious myself I thought this was a beautiful post. I really adore the first sentence. I think no mather what your beliefs in life and Christmas are, we al want that goodness and happiness at Christmas and on all the other days of the year.
    Thank you Elvira1986, I appreciate your response to my post. Take care .

Merry Snowy Christmas

I always love riding around with my family looking at Christmas lights, time with my family, & just the Christmas spirit. I also love going to all the stores and seeing all the decorations & of course Santa!!!

I think the traditions we develop are the most important thing. I love passing along the traditions I experienced as a child to my own kids, nieces and nephews and now my young grand-niece. The sweets we bake, the decorations we put up, our dinner menu, our Christmas Eve rituals, carolling, breakfast with Santa, the movies we watch, are all so special and often unique to each family!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Christmas always used to take me back to my childhood and still does, probably, in a much stronger way, now, that Ive grown up and made my own home..

As years go by, I realise that my parents become like children, (want all presents of the world just for them, always eat everything on Christmas table, sing Carols, visit every Christmas store in town....)
    As years go by, I love to give presents much more than to receive, especially to my lovely parents or my relatives...
    It really touches my heart, see my folks happy, with their hands full of presents, singing all together Christmas songs...
    I wish we could all be like that, for ever..

Just wanted to share with you...
    How very ture...
    A Very Merry Christmas to all!