Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What colour tree do you prefer

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatechip1979 View Post
    I always do natural green and once in a while I won't mind a flocked tree.
    I had my first experience with a flocked tree this past Christmas- very pretty, but a bit of a mess.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I have a flocked as well, along with a few green, one white and one purple tree...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    I have a flocked as well, along with a few green, one white and one purple tree...
    I enjoy your purple tree. I might try and find a small purple and try out a Disney tree myself!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Sounds good. I also use to have a lime green tree and a pink tree, but I just had too many. Still have 9 in various sizes...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Sounds good. I also use to have a lime green tree and a pink tree, but I just had too many. Still have 9 in various sizes...
    You'll need all your trees for all the new ornaments each year!

I do not buy as many as I use to. Truth be known, I have more then enough already, but... sometimes I just can't help myself... lol

I'm old fashioned and use real trees, I just love the smell of them in the house.

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I still have my green tree, but I have purchased a flocked one to use this year. It should be an interesting change.

I love real trees, but they just do not last as long and sometimes the branches aren't strong enough to hold some ornaments...

Quote Originally Posted by HighPriestessIce View Post
    I'm old fashioned and use real trees, I just love the smell of them in the house.
    I was outvoted on getting a real tree! They were worried about the fire hazard. But once I got past the initial sadness, I realized I could have the tree up much longer, could keep the lights on more often, not worry about it drying the tree out and I could have a fire going in the fireplace right next to the tree. I'm trying to focus on the positive.

I always loved the smell of the tree. I think I will have a real tree again at some point, but probably not as the main tree. I really miss it when I see people taking their trees home- it was such a happy custom going to get the tree.