Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your photos!

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    Great pics so far everyone! It's so nice to see so many decorations and how unique everyone's are. I think we'll start to learn a little more about each other's personalities as we post our photos.

We've done some decorating inside and outside, but have been busy with car troubles and of course traveling over Thanksgiving...We did buy a new 6 1/2 foot pre-lit artificial tree during Black Friday and set it up in the front window of our dinning room. DW said it would be the "kid's tree", although we only have a one-year-old. He likes it though and even helped decorate it this weekend. He would take the ornaments Mommy would give him and throw them into the tree...It was cute! I'll try to take some pics and upload them today.
    Wait until next year because he will put all the ornaments on one branch!

Great job decorating. Glad that you have some of your Grandmothers things to decorate with. My Mom passed away in May and I have two ornaments that hung on the tree since I can remember. I didn't put them on the tree but put them with a few of her other things that I took when she passed away.

oh my! your santas are delightful! They made me chuckle, but I must tell you I laughed and laughed when I saw the two beanie bears underneath the table, as I have a huge beanie collection. We live in a very small house so they have been stuffed in garbage bags and just sit in the bedroom closet. Anyway, I really enjoyed seeing all your pics. Treasure those Christmas ornaments and village from your great-grandmother. I have always wanted my mother's Christmas ornaments and decorations; she has not used them for many years and thinks she put them out for storage in the pole barn, but she thinks they were stolen years ago. The ornaments were all hand made blown glass from Germany, I think before WWII. You can't find them anywhere. Boy, were they ever gorgeous. I also put up a Christmas village that used to belong to my second husband's mother, who passed away before he and I met. ok, everyone, keep sending more and more pics!

Great pictures Bob I love your Santa collection It is so wonderful that you where able to get them. They are amazing !!!!

I found a place around the corner from me that has the Swarovski snowflakes and my wife is not happy
    Last edited by Crazymike1965; 12-02-2008 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donna-50 View Post
    Wait until next year because he will put all the ornaments on one branch!
    Oh I'm sure!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by Donna-50 View Post
    Great job decorating. Glad that you have some of your Grandmothers things to decorate with. My Mom passed away in May and I have two ornaments that hung on the tree since I can remember. I didn't put them on the tree but put them with a few of her other things that I took when she passed away.
    Yes, those are the special keepsakes we all treasure.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    oh my! your santas are delightful! They made me chuckle, but I must tell you I laughed and laughed when I saw the two beanie bears underneath the table, as I have a huge beanie collection. We live in a very small house so they have been stuffed in garbage bags and just sit in the bedroom closet. Anyway, I really enjoyed seeing all your pics. Treasure those Christmas ornaments and village from your great-grandmother. I have always wanted my mother's Christmas ornaments and decorations; she has not used them for many years and thinks she put them out for storage in the pole barn, but she thinks they were stolen years ago. The ornaments were all hand made blown glass from Germany, I think before WWII. You can't find them anywhere. Boy, were they ever gorgeous. I also put up a Christmas village that used to belong to my second husband's mother, who passed away before he and I met. ok, everyone, keep sending more and more pics!
    After I posted the photos I saw our Mr. & Mrs. beanies peeking out...They were gifts from one of my little cousins when DW and I got married in 2006. They sit in a basket with some of our birdseed seashell packs (we had a beach wedding) on a shelf with wedding photos.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    Great pictures Bob I love your Santa collection It is so wonderful that you where able to get them. They are amazing !!!!

I found a place around the corner from me that has the Swarovski snowflakes and my wife is not happy
    Thanks Mike! I've been collecting my Santas for a few years now and have to make myself not buy more each year, mainly because I would run out of room for them.

Hope you don't get in trouble with the snowflakes!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

onemagicalchristmas' decorations

Here are some photo's that Bobbi sent me of her decorations. Sorry for taking so long to post them Bobbi!

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas
    Here are some close up pics of the ornaments I made and some of my lights!

PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Bob maybe you should let yourself buy a new Santa each year. To add to your collection. I try to buy two photo ornaments each year to put pictures of my fur babies in. I found one I like at walmart I think it says I love my dog but it my say something different I just know I want them they are 4.99 a piece so maybe closer to christmas.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!