Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm almost done

I'm almost done

Now I have to get my packages ready to mail! Then a few cards.

good for you!! I, on the other hand, have not even started.

Waiting to do it makes me nervous! It must be sort of fun to go out shopping after all the decorations are up in the stores, but this grandma is afraid of getting run over by a reindeer!

Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    Waiting to do it makes me nervous! It must be sort of fun to go out shopping after all the decorations are up in the stores, but this grandma is afraid of getting run over by a reindeer!
    I do most of my Christmas shopping online. And, I can usually only afford to buy for my two youngest, who both lived with me up until very recently, when my daughter moved in at my sister's up north. I will order their gift(s) online and have them sent to my sister's, so when my son and I fly up there a few days before Christmas, I will just need to wrap them.

Oh, that's good. I used to order from Sears and have the gifts mailed directly to my mother for my siblings when they were small.

Well, I am about 3/4 done with my shopping and wrapping and I finished addressing my cards today. I still need to write my Christmas newsletter, decorate my house, bake my fruitcake and cookies, and go on my little Christmas trip in early December. It's going to be a fun year with lots of company - so I need to finish planning my menus!~
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I just started!!!

I know, I know, I'm the worst. But I get better and better each year.

So far I've probably got half of everyone done so far, but need to get snapping with the rest of everyone!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

I do more than half my shopping on Christmas eve morning.We go to North Park Mall at 6am and have a wonderful time every year.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    I do more than half my shopping on Christmas eve morning.We go to North Park Mall at 6am and have a wonderful time every year.

YIKES! That's scary! Do you take a list of what you're buying?

Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    YIKES! That's scary! Do you take a list of what you're buying?
    A list that would be way to regimented, no fun in that.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)