Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions for the ADMINs - POST YOUR QUESTIONS HERE

Hybrid View

I too am wondering if we're going to be able to have at least our own avatars.

Quote Originally Posted by LT1Caprice57L View Post
    I too am wondering if we're going to be able to have at least our own avatars.
    Hi. You already can have your own avatar. Go to User CP then avatar and upload one.
    ***Happy Holidays!***

I dont think that we could have avatars when first joined the forum. I didnt know that this software had an option to disable them.

It does not matter now, everyone has avatars and we are all happy.

Best Wishes
    Oliver
    Christmas 2011
    www.olliescloud.com

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
    I dont think that we could have avatars when first joined the forum. I didnt know that this software had an option to disable them.

It does not matter now, everyone has avatars and we are all happy.

Best Wishes
    Oliver
    You are correct Oliver... The option to enable avatars was not initially chosen, but we are all glad it has since been. It's fun to see everyone's personality show through their avatars.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

nevermind. I see it now.

date ?

I was just wondering if "allthingschristmas.com " is to last all year long ?
    And what about the forum, will it close ?

:tree:

Hi Noel

Both allthingschristmas.com and the forum will stay all year long and we will keep posting christmas news in the blog. Allthingschristmas will grow with even more pages, information and new exciting features in the comming months.

Best

Allthingschristmas.com

can we share other websites amongst our selves or is it prohibited here.

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    can we share other websites amongst our selves or is it prohibited here.
    What did you have in mind? If there is a website that relates to a topic or thread, then by all means share it. We just have to be careful of spam advertising.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

ezb1 Guest

A question about posting........

A question for the moderators --
    Since I am a first-time user to this forum, I prefer to not get 'permanently banned' for posting a link.
    However, I wish to ask permission.
    Again this Christmas, the manufacturers are advertising products and then not supplying stores with enough product to meet the demand. This causes a lot of frustration among shoppers because new shipments sell out very quickly.
    I have access to free on-line software that can help your members find hard-to-find and/or out-of-stock merchandise at Amazon.
    The software checks stock every 5 seconds and rings a bell on the searcher's computer when new stock arrives. This puts searchers who use this software about 90 seconds ahead of most other programs that check Amazon stock -- which gives them a better chance of getting what they want at retail prices.
    Yes, I earn a small commission when people buy through that link. As you may know, Amazon's commissions are in dimes and quarters -- so, yes, the commissions are really small.
    But this could help your people get what they want.
    May I post this link?