Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: Most cherished Christmas movies

:gingerbread:

Quote Originally Posted by Branimal View Post
    I need to watch "It's A Wonderful Life" every Christmas eve as well as Mickey's Christmas Carol, those two are quickly becoming my favorite.

I'm also a big fan of Christmas Vacation, the original cartoon Grinch, Charlie Brown and the first Santa Clause movie.
    I love The Grinch cartoon!!!

And Mickeys Christmas Carol and Charlie Brown Christmas (with excellent music) and Santa Clause 1. Yes!! I agree!!

There is no need to say anything about It's A Wonderful Life. Its a Christmas treasure...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    I love The Grinch cartoon!!!

And Mickeys Christmas Carol and Charlie Brown Christmas (with excellent music) and Santa Clause 1. Yes!! I agree!!

There is no need to say anything about It's A Wonderful Life. Its a Christmas treasure...

You're so right about It's a Wonderful Life. That movies is one of my favorites and i watch it at least 4 times a year. I even got my wife to enjoy the movie and she is not a huge B&W fan.
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

Quote Originally Posted by ikey2 View Post
    You're so right about It's a Wonderful Life. That movies is one of my favorites and i watch it at least 4 times a year. I even got my wife to enjoy the movie and she is not a huge B&W fan.
    Have you ever watched the colorized version? I own it, it came with the B&W version but I couldn't imagine watching the film any other way than classic black and white.

Quote Originally Posted by Branimal View Post
    Have you ever watched the colorized version? I own it, it came with the B&W version but I couldn't imagine watching the film any other way than classic black and white.

Yea i have the double version. I usally watch eveything in the way it was made. Another one that i have that is a classic movie that i can only watch in B&W is Yankee Doodle Dandy.
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

Thank you guys for the warm . I was so happy when i found this site.

I am going to have to rent or find Mickey's christmas carol because i don't remember that. I'm sure i saw it as a kid though. One of my old favoritetv shows is the Walton's i love their 2 xmas specials. The one with Patricia O'Neal is my favorite
    Merry Christmas Charlie Brown! May all your days feel as christmas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by christmasstarr View Post

I am going to have to rent or find Mickey's christmas carol because i don't remember that. I'm sure i saw it as a kid though. One of my old favoritetv shows is the Walton's i love their 2 xmas specials. The one with Patricia O'Neal is my favorite

I am not sure i missed it, but where and Maine are you from??? I really miss it a lot in maine. The weather, food, colors, sites, sounds, and even the yearly lobster festivle/.

:gift:

Easy!!!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Ikey I am from the lewiston/auburn area. I love Maine as well. I need the fur seaons!!!

Thank you so much olga, i'm going to watch it as soon as i finish my business communications homework!!!
    Merry Christmas Charlie Brown! May all your days feel as christmas!!!

Ikey I am from the lewiston/auburn area. I love Maine as well. I need the fur seaons!!!

Thank you so much olga, i'm going to watch it as soon as i finish my business communications homework!!!
    teehee..... That's one of my ole hangout areas... I lived in Bath, Brunswick, auburn, topsham, and a few other places.

Christmas Vacations
    The Santa Clause Trilogy
    Jingle all the Way
    Twice Upon a Christmas (by Disney)
    I own them all on DVD since last year!!!
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year directly from Quebec!!!