Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ChantelleJoy's Bathroom

ChantelleJoy's Bathroom

Well, the move went well, and we're not quite settled in - but all of our stuff is at our new Condo!
    My Husband was astouneded when packing that I could own a much Christmas Stuff as I did All Other Stuff!

I usually wait until after my Birthday (Nov 23rd) to decorate, but I was in an unpacking mood, and used the Fibre Optic tree & decorations I bought for his apartment last year, and decided to set it up in our brand-new guest bathroom!

Goes along well with the soap, I think.

"Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

It looks very pretty Chantelle It must be very exciting for you to be decorating your new home this year Looking forward to more photos

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Looks great, Chantelle..
    Merry Christmas to all...

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBells View Post
    It looks very pretty Chantelle It must be very exciting for you to be decorating your new home this year Looking forward to more photos
    It is very exciting! Although what I really should be doing is unpacking (NOT JUST THE CHRISTMAS STUFF) lots more photos to come as I decorate!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Love this so much! It's nice to bring Christmas to other rooms of the house as well, not just the living room. Great job!

I never would have thought of garland on the tub; I love it, nice job!

Very nicely done!!

I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleJoy View Post
    It is very exciting! Although what I really should be doing is unpacking (NOT JUST THE CHRISTMAS STUFF) lots more photos to come as I decorate!
    Look forward to your pics ... and enjoy the excitement of being in your new home and first Christmas as a married couple !!

Beautiful !