Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

Thread: Share Your Photos 3!

The villages are nicely done. I do know that they take a long time to get them just how you like it. I did them for years and stopped a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    The North Pole Village and Polar Express
    I'm speechless. I don't think I'd have the patience. But I would certainly love the end result in my own living room!

My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

Quote Originally Posted by KrisKringleforSingles View Post
    I'm speechless. I don't think I'd have the patience. But I would certainly love the end result in my own living room!
    Hey, I would like to see your living room buddy...

nannyb1956 Guest

:santa: Hi Happy Holidays

I luv Christmas!!!!!!!!!!! Everything. People keep trying to steal my joy and it's been a rough
    year and I think family should be supportive. Even if they don't share your view support can
    be crucial to a happy holiday! My husband and I both lost our parents this year within
    3 months of each other april and July. We have been going back and forth from my mom's to our house in Oh which we are trying to sell and you can imagine how great thats going.
    We thought we sold our house to investors 4 years ago in Ga. and they were suppose
    to pay the payments for the life of the loan and 10 months ago stopped and now it's in
    foreclosure in our name. But I am at my mom's I feel peace and I'm happy. We bought our first real tree in years from the place we always got our trees and they knew my parents and I went to school with their son! How fun is that? We have snow and dry roads so traveling to our daughter & son in laws house in NH will be no problem. We will celebrate with our son-in laws family tonight and our daughter & son in law in the xmas am. Then it's on to our son's and daughter in laws and all her family and our new grandson along with our daughter & son in law. So I'm wrapped, I've shopped, decorated the tree, put lights outside (which will probably stop traffic because we're at mom's and she was too ill
    to put any decorations or tree up for a long time. We did what we could but living so far away (only because of job reasons not because we wanted to) it was tough. I missed the last two christmas's here. One because we had made a zillion trips that year for my daughters wedding and last year due to complications with a surgery I had. It was my mom's last christmas and I missed it. So this year I decided to honor her by using only
    her decorations at her house. And to use all that carefully saved paper over the years that
    she so painsakinly saved each and every year along with the bows. It felt like she was here with me. So it's christmas eve and I am not sad and she would have wanted it that
    way. I truly wondered how would I ever get through this without her but I prayed and I talked to her and look what I got? Magic! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Quote Originally Posted by nannyb1956 View Post
    I luv Christmas!!!!!!!!!!! Everything. People keep trying to steal my joy and it's been a rough
    year and I think family should be supportive. Even if they don't share your view support can
    be crucial to a happy holiday! My husband and I both lost our parents this year within
    3 months of each other april and July. We have been going back and forth from my mom's to our house in Oh which we are trying to sell and you can imagine how great thats going.
    We thought we sold our house to investors 4 years ago in Ga. and they were suppose
    to pay the payments for the life of the loan and 10 months ago stopped and now it's in
    foreclosure in our name. But I am at my mom's I feel peace and I'm happy. We bought our first real tree in years from the place we always got our trees and they knew my parents and I went to school with their son! How fun is that? We have snow and dry roads so traveling to our daughter & son in laws house in NH will be no problem. We will celebrate with our son-in laws family tonight and our daughter & son in law in the xmas am. Then it's on to our son's and daughter in laws and all her family and our new grandson along with our daughter & son in law. So I'm wrapped, I've shopped, decorated the tree, put lights outside (which will probably stop traffic because we're at mom's and she was too ill
    to put any decorations or tree up for a long time. We did what we could but living so far away (only because of job reasons not because we wanted to) it was tough. I missed the last two christmas's here. One because we had made a zillion trips that year for my daughters wedding and last year due to complications with a surgery I had. It was my mom's last christmas and I missed it. So this year I decided to honor her by using only
    her decorations at her house. And to use all that carefully saved paper over the years that
    she so painsakinly saved each and every year along with the bows. It felt like she was here with me. So it's christmas eve and I am not sad and she would have wanted it that
    way. I truly wondered how would I ever get through this without her but I prayed and I talked to her and look what I got? Magic! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
    Hi and and a merry christmas to you too.

Papa Christmas

I just love all of your decorations and I must say the tree with the trains above it and your kitchen decorations are just really lovely. You have inspire me to decorate my kitchen for Christmas next year. Thanks SO much for sharing them.

Quote Originally Posted by EllfGirl View Post
    Thank you Donna!

Here are some of the ornaments, which one you like the most?

These 2 are my favorite

Just love your tree and your ornaments are SO cute Elfgirl.

^ Oooh I love the reindeer! I have similar ones in gold!

These are not "my" trees. But I made a trip to Singapore in November last year to go "Christmas tree hunting" and am sharing them here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I don't know how to post the photos in non-thumbnail form ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Blue07; 01-16-2010 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue07 View Post
    I don't know how to post the photos in non-thumbnail form ...
    I don't know how to do thumbnails! LOL!

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."