Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Christmas 2008

Love, love, love the colors on the first one. I always enjoy new and different colors for Christmas.

15 trees, where do you put them all? I thought I was bad with three and the girls each do one so that is six. Theirs are small tho. My oldest DD always tells her hubby to count the trees and they both laugh.

Lynnenc, I just love your trees! They are breathtakingly beautiful. Thanks for sending the pics.

Everyone you are in for a treat when Lynnenc gets done with all of her Christmas decorating. Her trees of all different colors are beautiful but you will also love her Christmas villages she does too. Just stunning. Enjoy. As a rule don't do a lot of decorating at Christmas but between her and my Mom I won't be able to just get away with putting up my Nutcrackers and some cards this year.
    Last edited by MarineBrat; 11-23-2008 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarineBrat View Post
    Everyone you are in for a treat when Lynnenc gets done with all of her Christmas decorating. Her trees of all different colors are beautiful but you will also love her Christmas villages she does too. Just stunning. Enjoy. As a rule don't do a lot of decorating at Christmas but between her and my Mom I won't be able to just get away with putting up my Nutcrackers and some cards this year.
    Hi MarineBrat and welcome to the forums!

I'm guessing you're kin to Lynne? Or is it close friends? Either way, we're glad to have you here! Hope you continue to enjoy yourself here and that you come back often to post with us...Look forward to hearing more from you!

Merry Christmas,
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

PumpkinJack - we met on a racing forum and then became friends off the forum - we consider each other Sisters. I am trying to break her out of her decorating shell and sent her here to see how REAL decorating is done - she is slowly coming around

Lynne

Lynne, your trees are very elegant!

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Quote Originally Posted by lynnenc View Post
    PumpkinJack - we met on a racing forum and then became friends off the forum - we consider each other Sisters. I am trying to break her out of her decorating shell and sent her here to see how REAL decorating is done - she is slowly coming around

Lynne

"decorating shell"

Lynnenc your trees are beautiful I take it you collect dolls I have three Lee Middleton dolls and one african American doll from Winn DIxie. I love them Can't wait to see your other trees and villages!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Christmas 2008

I love to send gifts to my friends and family on the happy occasion of Christmas...What could be the best gift?do u have any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Rony5000 View Post
    I love to send gifts to my friends and family on the happy occasion of Christmas...What could be the best gift?do u have any idea?
    that would depend on who the person is and what do they like. FOr the ladies maybe a nice bottle of their favorite cologne or a spa basket. FOr the men maybe a video game or wallet.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!