Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    A Viking, but I'm partial to traditional Halloweenish type things.

What were you?
    Now I remember reading that! Do you have any pics? This past year I just wore part of my Jack Sparrow pirate costume...We stayed home and passed out candy with our son.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    Now I remember reading that! Do you have any pics? This past year I just wore part of my Jack Sparrow pirate costume...We stayed home and passed out candy with our son.
    I'm afraid I don't have any pictures loaded onto the computer.

Jack Sparrow is fun. We try to do theme days at least once a year and I think the next one might be Pirate Day. What were your wife and son?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I'm afraid I don't have any pictures loaded onto the computer.

Jack Sparrow is fun. We try to do theme days at least once a year and I think the next one might be Pirate Day. What were your wife and son?
    That's OK...but you have to share some pics of this year!

Yeah, Jack Sparrow is one of my favorites...My wife didn't dress up, other than wearing one of her Halloween shirts and PJ bottoms. Our son was a pirate too! Argh!

What do you mean by theme days? Are you a teacher? Pirate Day sounds like my kind of day!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

I love this pic of our son looking at the decorations at Target:

I'll have to upload some of him in his pirate costume later.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    That's OK...but you have to share some pics of this year!

Yeah, Jack Sparrow is one of my favorites...My wife didn't dress up, other than wearing one of her Halloween shirts and PJ bottoms. Our son was a pirate too! Argh!

What do you mean by theme days? Are you a teacher? Pirate Day sounds like my kind of day!
    No, I'm not a teacher. You know how people have cookouts and get togethers...well, we make one a theme day and decorate, have food, music and dress in costume in keeping with the theme. Sometimes they're combined with birthdays or graduation parties, etc. We're lucky that we have a core of people that like to do it. We've done cowboy, jungle, white, wig, luau, mexican... Some others that are being talked about are super heroes, toga/Roman, indians (we had to split up the cowboys and indians, because everyone wanted to be both)... And we've been meaning to do pirate. But I think it's quite entertaining, especially to see how some people get creative.

That's a cute picture of your son.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

No, I'm not a teacher. You know how people have cookouts and get togethers...well, we make one a theme day and decorate, have food, music and dress in costume in keeping with the theme. Sometimes they're combined with birthdays or graduation parties, etc. We're lucky that we have a core of people that like to do it. We've done cowboy, jungle, white, wig, luau, mexican... Some others that are being talked about are super heroes, toga/Roman, indians (we had to split up the cowboys and indians, because everyone wanted to be both)... And we've been meaning to do pirate. But I think it's quite entertaining, especially to see how some people get creative.

That's a cute picture of your son.
    I thought I replied to this already...Oops! That's really cool that you and your friends do that. Let me know what you do this year and please share pics! :D

Thanks for the comment...He is a cutie.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

First time I saw this thread and love your pictures. Cute pic of your son.

Bob That's so cool you get to go to Disney World for Halloween, I've always wanted to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Donna-50 View Post
    First time I saw this thread and love your pictures. Cute pic of your son.
    Thanks Donna! :D
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by gummgirl View Post
    Bob That's so cool you get to go to Disney World for Halloween, I've always wanted to go.
    Yeah, I'm a little excited....
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com