Thread: Christmas Gift

Nebula Guest

Christmas Gift

Hello Every One

Take my warm wishes of Christmas. But what you planned as gift? Are you wondering? Try to give some thing unique to most special one? Don’t worry? I here for you, believe me.

Nebula

I'll be back with the gift.

Stay tuned.

welcome to the forum !
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

I think about personalised mugs for my family. I would buy them at www.patprint.co.uk. Check this shop out!

My favorite gift to give and receive is a Christmas stocking. I can't even tell you why. Was it because as growing up that was the one "gift" we did not see under the tree until Christmas morning? Because of the story in which the "Stocking were hung by the chimney with care"? The option of a nicely filled stocking (if you were good) or one with coal in it (if you were naughty)? I am really not sure, but I always loved the variety in each of them. A piece (or two) of candy, some other types of treats, a small toy, perhaps an ornament for the tree, a piece of fruit (usually an apple or orange) and whatever else the giver could come up with to fill it to the brim. Besides my own family, we choose several people each year to make up and send stockings too. I wish I could see their faces when the box is opened up...