Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does it drive you crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    I am sorry to here that your stuff is missing! what are you going to do with your bay window now?
    I have pretty packages in it. presents

You probably won't find it until you are putting away your decorations. That has happened to me a few times.

Two years ago, I "lost" my glass angel (it was a gift from someone and dear to me) and was very upset about it. I keep all my decorations in two large boxes and I know that she can't be stashed away anywhere else. I looked and looked and finally gave up thinking that I might have accidentally dropped her among the paper and stuff that was to be discarded

Last year, I took out my decorations and out she rolled from one of the boxes! I had no idea how she went missing that one year!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue07 View Post
    Two years ago, I "lost" my glass angel (it was a gift from someone and dear to me) and was very upset about it. I keep all my decorations in two large boxes and I know that she can't be stashed away anywhere else. I looked and looked and finally gave up thinking that I might have accidentally dropped her among the paper and stuff that was to be discarded

Last year, I took out my decorations and out she rolled from one of the boxes! I had no idea how she went missing that one year!

That is weird! About three years ago I bought stocking holders. I only used them once because they disappeared. This year I decided to get new ones. That was all I needed to do. I wasn't looking for the old ones but I found them!

Unhappy

Sorry to bring this back up ,but yeah this always happens each year we seem to have something missing , we search the loft high and low and nothing is there it is weird how the things just disappear like that.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    That is weird! About three years ago I bought stocking holders. I only used them once because they disappeared. This year I decided to get new ones. That was all I needed to do. I wasn't looking for the old ones but I found them!

thats what happened to me, i was looking for the star to put on the top of my tree last year, i couldn't find it for weeks so in the end i went and brought a new tree topper and then the next day i found the old one.

I have constantly lost and misplaced my Christmas items; but now I pack everything up by room and mark the bin...kitchen..living room...etc.. and that way when I pull everything out, the bins go straight to each room they were packed in. That way I know the kitchen linens are in the kitchen bin. It's saving me the headaches of disorganization and is making decorating easier!

Simple ! Go Shopping ! You don't need anymore stress

Gail

Talking Yeap!

We started putting everything on one place, but where in the place is always the question. Just spent 3 hours looking for large plastic bulbs I bought on sale at the end of Christmas to hang from the ceiling in the hallway. Finally I found them....man was that frustrating. You would think a couple dozen very large ornaments would stick out like a sour thumb...doesn't though when you put them in a solid red plastic box.

All our Christmas stuff is in the same place in the attic