Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Letters from Santa

Letters from Santa

I just ordered letters from Santa for our boys from this site...

www.officialsantagreetings.com

The boys haven't received them yet since I just ordered them, but I know they will be so excited to get them! The sample letter looks really nice and the fact that it comes with a North Pole postmark on it is great!

:santa:

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    I just ordered letters from Santa for our boys from this site...

www.officialsantagreetings.com

The boys haven't received them yet since I just ordered them, but I know they will be so excited to get them! The sample letter looks really nice and the fact that it comes with a North Pole postmark on it is great!
    Aww, I can't wait until Jen and I can do that for Robert!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

vmain Guest
    Yeah, there are a lot of sources. In case someone is interested, I've found a comparison of such "letter from santa" offers

http://letter-from-santa.us

Whose children received a letter from Santa this year?
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

I actually have a letter business and I love sending out letters each year. There are many good sites out there and many offer different things. I'm thinking of sending one to my oldest daughter this year (she's 3 1/2 and loves to get mail.)

FYI: My site is www.stampedbysanta.com
    Have a wonderful day!

Santa Letters

I also sell Santa Letters.each letter is unique so if you have 5 kids they will not receive the same letter. I charge $5.95 for one letter or $12.95 for a family of no more than 5 kids if you have more than five kids it will cost $12.95 + $1.00 per additional child.if you would like more information please email me at sarahstoystore@gmail.com

The guy who owns the web site I ordered my kids' letters from responded to an email I sent a while back asking about Santa letters in different languages. I was really surprised cause i did not expect a response. He said as long as the letter could be chosen and the transaction processed in English to accommodate his shopping cart, he could translate the letter using another web tool and print it in whatever language I needed. I thought that might come in handy for those who speak French or Spanish at home.

The web address for that site is www.ezsantaletters.com if anyone is interested.

logan.taylor803 Guest

Wow

I have never heard of a website being that responsive. I think I will use triple w dot ezsantaletters dot com just on general principle.

I've been looking for a site like that since my financial situation this year isn't so good. But a nice gift like that that isn't too much would be great. Sometimes less is more when it is something special.