Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will you be remembering this Christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Sorry for you both, HA2 and Tia. Having lost my younger sister less than 2 years ago, I can sympathize with you. The pain goes away with time, but the memories remain.
    Thank you Jordan. It's only been 3 months and it still hurts so much.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBells View Post
    Thank you Jordan. It's only been 3 months and it still hurts so much.
    I am so sorry. The first Christmas is not easy .......

I will be remembering my wonderful husband of 30 years who suffered a sudden heart attack and died last year. He is remembered every second of every minute of every hour of the day but Christmas is especially difficult as he so loved this time of the year .... and oh the memories !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Christmas View Post
    I am so sorry. The first Christmas is not easy .......

I will be remembering my wonderful husband of 30 years who suffered a sudden heart attack and died last year. He is remembered every second of every minute of every hour of the day but Christmas is especially difficult as he so loved this time of the year .... and oh the memories !!!
    I am so sorry for your loss Calypso Christmas I hope you find some comfort and not just painful feelings in your memories.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBells View Post
    I am so sorry for your loss Calypso Christmas I hope you find some comfort and not just painful feelings in your memories.
    Thank you Silver Bells

i miss my lil brother that died suddenly 3 years ago & Alex 17 that was creamated on the 27 Nov 2011 i miss you guys they loved Christmas a lot :(
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

:snow:

As i will be remembering my special pugs noah and sheba as they are missed so much and the men and women who will be coming home soon which is great news as my cousin is one of them he'll be home soon as are happy and thank god for that.

My Aunt Rita who passed away earlier in the year and my sister-in-law's mother who died in July
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Every Christmas I'll remember my grandmothers who passed away on 23 Dec. 1976 and 24 Dec. 1986 and my pen pal Jessy who passed away 2 March 2011.

IAM SO SORRY all of u i cannot begin to explain how it hurts but u have all been there so u know u just have to be strong & carry on cause u know thjats what they would want 4 us
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

My neighbour, Charlie Bishop, 1930-2012, friend of the family, countryman, gentleman, and artful bodger, who last his fight against cancer last month.
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.