Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will you be remembering this Christmas?

:snow:

Thank you as this was a holiday we shared and loved my mom would expect me to carry on as i remember her last words to me before she passed was "remember always"as i knew what she meant because we were very close and i figured it all out and if i didn't do this and just gave up she would be angry with me so i will carry on in her name and keep this special tradition going that we shared.As i remember my dad in his words famous words "i'm going to the store" and be gone most of the day as he knew what was happening at the house i still laugh thinking about the way he would say it and that look on his face,he could rib mom and i so bad but,we always laughed at him,our home was always filled with laughter.

Quote Originally Posted by angelpugs View Post
    Thank you as this was a holiday we shared and loved my mom would expect me to carry on as i remember her last words to me before she passed was "remember always"as i knew what she meant because we were very close and i figured it all out and if i didn't do this and just gave up she would be angry with me so i will carry on in her name and keep this special tradition going that we shared.As i remember my dad in his words famous words "i'm going to the store" and be gone most of the day as he knew what was happening at the house i still laugh thinking about the way he would say it and that look on his face,he could rib mom and i so bad but,we always laughed at him,our home was always filled with laughter.
    Laughter, one of God's many blessings!

My grandmother passed away last year on Christmas Eve. So on Christmas day we all sort of just shuffled thru the motions. But this year we will start new traditions and remember how much she loved having us over for the holidays.

:gift:

Quote Originally Posted by ANGWife View Post
    My grandmother passed away last year on Christmas Eve. So on Christmas day we all sort of just shuffled thru the motions. But this year we will start new traditions and remember how much she loved having us over for the holidays.
    Your thoughts are very cute..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

A few years back my Uncle died near the end of November which is close to Christmas , so I will be remembering him and My Nana and Granddad's this year.

Will be remembering my Aunt Nora who passed away Christmas morning before her family was up. She was only 46 and unfortunely for her family, collapsed near the Christmas tree! Its been 20 years now!

My cousin Nicholas who died in a car accident 1 1/2 years ago. Can't believe it's been so long already. He was 25.

My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by KrisKringleforSingles View Post
    My cousin Nicholas who died in a car accident 1 1/2 years ago. Can't believe it's been so long already. He was 25.
    Thats so sad and so unfair... Sorry to hear that..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Well this weekend we pop the little christmas wreath I made on our
    sons grave....

Both of my grandparents. My grandma passed away in 2006 and my grandpa just passed away in October.