Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will you be remembering this Christmas?

:snow:

Quote Originally Posted by ChristmasFanatic View Post
    My Grandma and Granddad, Grandma has been gone for 15 years and Granddad for 6. My younger brother who we lost in May. I'm not sure how any of us will handle the holiday season, this year, but I love the poem that was posted and will share that with my family.
    Im very sorry for your loss this year. Yes, I believe holidays are gonna be different for you this year, but Im sure that Christmas is gonna fill you with love and great memories from wonderful moments you shared with your brother..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Im very sorry for your loss this year. Yes, I believe holidays are gonna be different for you this year, but Im sure that Christmas is gonna fill you with love and great memories from wonderful moments you shared with your brother..
    Thanks, Olga, it will be a difficult holiday season, but I'm sure we'll make the best of it and celebrate it to honor his memory.
    I Love This Christmasy Time of Year!

well i have just been to the cemetery to lay flowers on our son's grave....would have been

18yrs old today...

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    well i have just been to the cemetery to lay flowers on our son's grave....would have been

18yrs old today...
    Oh Tinks there are now words.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmasplease View Post
    Oh Tinks there are now words.
    Thats ok...long time now, gets easier.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristmasFanatic View Post
    My Grandma and Granddad, Grandma has been gone for 15 years and Granddad for 6. My younger brother who we lost in May. I'm not sure how any of us will handle the holiday season, this year, but I love the poem that was posted and will share that with my family.
    As you know, the first everything is the hardest. Cherish the happy memories and stay strong like he would want.

Prayers to everyone and there loved ones!

Thanks! We had two wonderful holiday seasons, in 2007 and 2008. He wasn't always around for the holidays, but he loved them and we will make sure to enjoy them, this year, as he would have wanted.
    I Love This Christmasy Time of Year!

:tree:

I will be remembering my mom and dad as i lost my mom 2yrs ago of cancer and my dad is just a year as my mom and i were the christmas people,we both started a day before thanksgiving as our trees were up and decorating would be done my dad just stayed out of the way he knew we were on a mission.I miss them both very much but,my mom would want me to carry on and i do,in her memory.

Quote Originally Posted by angelpugs View Post
    I will be remembering my mom and dad as i lost my mom 2yrs ago of cancer and my dad is just a year as my mom and i were the christmas people,we both started a day before thanksgiving as our trees were up and decorating would be done my dad just stayed out of the way he knew we were on a mission.I miss them both very much but,my mom would want me to carry on and i do,in her memory.

That's the spirit!