Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: Who will you be remembering this Christmas?

My daughter tragically lost one of her best friends from high school days, yesterday! She is beside herself. He was only 31 years old. We will all be remembering him - Ryan- this year!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

My wife recently lost her Uncle the Sunday after Thanksgiving and we will remember him. For me I always stop for a moment on Christmas Day to think about family far away, our military serving overseas apart from their families (I served for almost 24 years and can relate) and even those who have no one to share this most Special day of the year with...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

My mom and dad as well as a few very close friends we lost to covid and many out there who may not be able to celebrate christmas.

One I forgot to mention in my last post... our Lord Jesus. The reason for this season... NORAD Report: Santa is in Suva, Figi...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"