Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will you be remembering this Christmas?

Our dog Odie as he passed away on the way to an emergency vet early Christmas morning in '05.

This will be my first Christmas without my grandfather. Christmas was his favorite holiday. Every year we look forward to his green velvet pants with red holly. He will be there this year in spirit.

i will be remembering my mum, its always harder around christmas time as her birthday is on the 22nd of december, she died when i was eight which was 17 years ago, but i still always think about her this time of the year especially...

My 17 yr old son -
    Im recently divorced and he chose to stay in MA with his father. His friends are there and he didnt want to leave them. Im now living in FL and working for the mouse. Cant get time off to fly home to see my son. I am doing something a version of the 12 days of Christmas w/him. For 12 days right before Christmas (add a week for the mail) Im sending a Christmas card with either cash or a gift card. Want him to know I think of him several times every day

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‎, UK
    My mates Kevin and Shakka as I will be at my family's house and will not have the opportunity to wish them Merry Xmas on the big day.

My parents, and all military men and women still with us and those who gave their lives for us

Merry Christmas To All And To All A Good Night

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by tlazer View Post
    My parents, and all military men and women still with us and those who gave their lives for us
    my grandmother, my aunt, some friends...
    Merry Christmas and happy New Year from France

There are so many I will be remembering in 2010. My parents, both my brothers and my first husband as well as my furchildren Autumn, Mugsy, Bert, Holly, Bandit, among others. I am hoping that in some way they are still with me though I can no longer see them......

:tree:

So sad Louann, Im really sorry to hear about that.

I think they are somewhere, else, all together, and happy you continue with your life.
    Thats what they would want for you, Im sure..

And yes, I agree, I believe they are with you all the time, just you can not see them..

(dont forget to smile Louann, never.. )
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Thanks Olga !!! You are very sweet !!