Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Countdown to Christmas 2023

260! Happy Easter!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I hope you had a very Happy Easter and now we are at 258 days darlin'...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I did, thank you, and you as well!

days to go!
    Almost 2 months until the halfway mark!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

You got here before me. Great job!! 62 days till the beginning of "Christmas in July"...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

220...getting nearer..
    Merry Christmas to all...

Out of the 200s and now sitting at 195...

185 It will be here before we know it!

161 days remaining. But of course I am celebrating (in a small way) Christmas In July...

148 days until Christmas!
    Happy Christmas in July (a little late, I know)! I've been thinking about you celebrating it Bishop!

Thanks Mistletoe. I did put up my tree and got my wife a special CIJ present. One more day left and then we are a month from the "Bers"...