Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Countdown to Christmas 2023

26 days remaining. Time is beginning to fly by. Just like the big guy will be...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Here we go my friends. A mere 20 days until another Christmas graces our paths and lightens our hearts...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

17 days!

A mere 12 days! How many will wait up until midnight on Christmas Eve?

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Here we go my friends. A mere 20 days until another Christmas graces our paths and lightens our hearts...
    That's a nice way to say it.

I CANNOT believe there is only 8 days left!

And I'm usually always awake until midnight on Christmas Eve (trying to soak it all in!)
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

6 days left. I am looking forward to catching NORAD tracking Santa on Christmas Eve...

5 days until Christmas

And the countdown continues... 4 Days!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    ...I am looking forward to catching NORAD tracking Santa on Christmas Eve...
    Me too!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

3 days and 16 hours. Now the countdown gets intense...