Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Christmas Movie

Quote Originally Posted by sheadogg64 View Post
    There are so many great Christmas movies. Aside from the movies mentioned above I have to say my favorite is a christmas story. I got to visit the house a couple of years ago. Worth the trip!
    That's fun! Do you live in the same state that they filmed in?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

What I also love about owning this classic movies is the addition on the DVD with trailers or behind the scenes clips...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    What I also love about owning this classic movies is the addition on the DVD with trailers or behind the scenes clips...
    Good point.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

i recently watched a movie that i have not seen since i was in grade school {3rd or 4th grade??}. For some reason the movie pop in my head when i was trying to find Christmas movies....It was, "The House without a Christmas Tree"...I think it came out during the 70's...i actually found it on youtube, and watched it with the grandkids...It was an older movie of course but it had a nice story to it, and reminded me of old memories when i was just a kid....It was great watching it again...

Quote Originally Posted by lizziesnow123 View Post
    i recently watched a movie that i have not seen since i was in grade school {3rd or 4th grade??}. For some reason the movie pop in my head when i was trying to find Christmas movies....It was, "The House without a Christmas Tree"...I think it came out during the 70's...i actually found it on youtube, and watched it with the grandkids...It was an older movie of course but it had a nice story to it, and reminded me of old memories when i was just a kid....It was great watching it again...
    Sounds interesting. I will have to check it out. Thanks Lizziesnow...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    That's fun! Do you live in the same state that they filmed in?
    Hi Mistletoe, I do not live in the same state, My wife and I took a road trip across the US and this was one of the stops we had to make.

The Christmas movie that I probably watch the most during the year is "Trading Christmas" (Hallmark 2011). About a writer trading homes to get away for inspiration and a mom trying to surprise her daughter for Christmas. Neither gets what they intended originally, but with a bit of Christmas magic, they all find more than they ever hoped for. Really good for when I, on occasion, might begin to think things are not working out for me or my family...

There are 2 Christmas movies that are the best, and they are Home Alone and Home Alone 2.

The first was unique and funny with a nice "Christmas Season" ending. The rest were not nearly as well done...

If you are looking for images, I may help you. But I do not think I can post anything here. Try to write me to private messages and I will share some links with you. I am from the US https://worldcams.tv/united-states/duluth/harbor by the way. I am not sure that I have exactly what you need, but you will decide for yourself. Waiting for your mail. Or we can communicate in messenger.
    Last edited by baylisjae; 08-30-2021 at 08:35 PM.