Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CrazyMike's Christmas in Canada 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    I thought you forgot about us, Mike!

Looks great! I like your reindeer collection- I'm picky about them and haven't been able to find good ones the last few years.

I also like the hanging lights in the doorway- are they a curtain? Or did you hang string lights that way?

I don't recall seeing your 'spirits' tree before.

Your dog's names are great- Sherlock, Watson and who's the third?

Thanks for letting us see!
    Hello Mistletoe The third and oldest is Bella who just turned 10 in November. Watson is 5 and Sherlock is 4.

Thanks Snowbell

Your main tree looks like an ice tree. Imagine how much money is on that tree? Thank God you have it attached to the ceiling!

Does your real tree have a theme?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Your main tree looks like an ice tree. Imagine how much money is on that tree? Thank God you have it attached to the ceiling!

Does your real tree have a theme?

You do not want to know how much money is on that tree lol The real tree is an outdoors , Canada , dog themed tree. It is also the tree where all the gifts are placed.
    this years tree was 9.5 feet. I had to cut off a part of the top branch for the tree to fit without the star/topper. By comparison last years real tree did not reach the ceiling even with the star/topper.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    I was supposed to move to Dallas, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen anymore.
    I heard that Dallas is a very good place to be. Sorry that it not an option for you anymore

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolotto View Post
    I heard that Dallas is a very good place to be. Sorry that it not an option for you anymore
    I liked it when I visited it. We'll see what the future holds.

Never been to Canada at Christmas time, but perhaps one day. The one Christmas stop on my bucket list is Frankenmuth, Wi. (also known as little Bavaria) and of course to stop in a see Bronner's Christmas store.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"