Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CrazyMike's Christmas in Canada 2020

CrazyMike's Christmas in Canada 2020

Hello everyone,

I hope that you are doing well and are staying safe in this new reality of ours. Jeannette and I have been working from home since March and I will be working from home
    for good going forward. The 3 dogs are loving us being home all the time. With everything that has been going on I decided to put up everything early this year so I will post pictures in the coming days.

talk you soon,

Mike

Are you glad about working from home going forward? I'm happy for your dogs.

I always think of you when I see trees covered in glitz. And you get to soak up all your hard work even more this year!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Welcome back my Christmas Brother.Cant wait to see your decorations for 2020.
    Donna is lucky enough to be working from home, I still have my little 6 mile trek to my shop
    but we are thankful to be working when so many are not.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Good to see you back Mike.
    I won't be putting anything up this year, so I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's decorations.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    I won't be putting anything up this year
    Why not?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Why not?
    I have packed up a lot of things in anticipation of moving, and I won't be having anyone over.

I've said it before and I'll say it every year - it's just not Christmas without Mike's Tree!

Welcome back everyone - I'm so happy that we still have this space to come together online, especially this year - when our families might be a bit more distant - but we all know that you can share Christmas Cheer, and Festive Fun even if you're not in the same room (or COUNTRY) as someone else.

I have packed up a lot of things in anticipation of moving, and I won't be having anyone over.
    We just moved as well - literally four days ago - everything is a mess, and nothing will be unpacked in time for Christmas - but we're still getting a BIG TREE delivered and plan for that to be the centrepiece of our Christmas. Maybe you can pick one or two of your favourite bits to have out?
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Where are you moving to?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Where are you moving to?
    I was supposed to move to Dallas, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen anymore.

I was supposed to move to Dallas, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen anymore.
    Now that you've packed up a bunch of things! Are you happy or disappointed? It would be warmer down there...