Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Papa's Christmas Wonderland 2020

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    I love all of it, but my favorite is your Christmas city ( It's way more than a village!)!
    Thanks Jolly elf
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

The train layout is there year round (without the tree). I've only posted about 10 feet inside the front door I have a lot more to photograph and post.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Just past the Train Layout is my Study/Office

This is tree number three it's about 75% Hallmark ornaments.

I found this when we cleaned out my parents house I can remember this from my childhood so it's probably early sixties.

Papa_Christmas

Nice! That retro creche is striking.

Have you ever gone on vacation on a sleeper train? I've been wanting to do that for years. One that makes stops periodically at different tourist spots. I was born too late, missing the glory days of train travel.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Beautiful as always.

Wow Papa, i just love your home and the tree it's all so beautiful.
    Last edited by snowbell1; 12-21-2020 at 09:14 PM.

Looks amazing Papa, I love the nutcrackers, the ornaments, and the amazing Christmas city. I cannot remeber if I asked you this before but do you leave the train section up all year.

Amazing decorations you have! I love all of it

Here is one from our downstairs family room...

Christmas 1 (2).jpg
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Here is one from our downstairs family room...
    That looks so warm, cozy and festive. And I like the light-hearted feel with the Disney figures about. I wouldn't have thought to put the darker garland on the pink tree, but it looks nice. Or is it a white tree with pink lights? And is this the room that you sleep under the trees in?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.