Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718

Thread: OFFICIAL Countdown To Christmas 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    The final countdowns are underway one more full day and then the final hours kick in. Till Santa launches... 21 hours and 28 minutes!!!
    Woo Hoo!!!!! Santa will be here soon!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Good Christmas Eve morning all. The prep day is finally here. But for NORAD, we have been advised that Santa will take off within the hour.
    Have a great flight Santa and we will see you here in the states in 19 hours and 12 minutes...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Santa is in Banjul, The Gambia right now. He'll be crossing the Atlantic soon!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

The big guy is on his way!! We will see you here in the states in 5 hours, 56 minutes. Be safe...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Once again, the Sandman got me before Santa made his way here, but since he prefers it that way, I will not complain. The countdown is complete for 2020. Shall we begin another or wait till after the New Year begins?

I say we start counting down now with a new thread for next year!

That works. If you want to set it up, I'll follow and make sure i post the new thread in the other rooms...