Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: How did you decorate your home last year?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    I had to work right through the Holidays, so all I did was put a wreath on the door. This year I want Christmas to be HUGE!
    Oh, bad timing... Did you end up celebrating last year with your dinner party? Or was it cancelled due to covid? Did you get to decorate more?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Oh, bad timing... Did you end up celebrating last year with your dinner party? Or was it cancelled due to covid? Did you get to decorate more?
    Covid put and end to it, and I'm working again this year. Hopefully next year.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    Covid put and end to it, and I'm working again this year. Hopefully next year.
    I'm sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to you telling us how it went with your cooked goose (if you had decided to try it).

    I hope that the Christmas Spirit finds you wherever you are.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to you telling us how it went with your cooked goose (if you had decided to try it).

    I hope that the Christmas Spirit finds you wherever you are.
    I still want to do it, but the next big Christmas dinner I do will most likely be ham, since we all have missed it the last few years.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    2,394
    Outside got done big time, but injuries slowed down the inside. Got trees into the library and music room before it hit, but this year (for the first time) not in the living room.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Outside got done big time, but injuries slowed down the inside. Got trees into the library and music room before it hit, but this year (for the first time) not in the living room.
    Do you have a main tree? If so, where is it (because ours is in the living room)?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    2,394
    We will use the one in the library this year. Here is a photo... 20211212_181548.jpg
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    We will use the one in the library this year.
    Nice That's a happy tree.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    2,394
    Thank you. I added the dalmatians looking at the tree as a last minute inspiration...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

  10. #20
    I think i especially liked all the lights that i put around my fence.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr