Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How did you decorate your home last year?

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    I had to work right through the Holidays, so all I did was put a wreath on the door. This year I want Christmas to be HUGE!
    Oh, bad timing... Did you end up celebrating last year with your dinner party? Or was it cancelled due to covid? Did you get to decorate more?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Oh, bad timing... Did you end up celebrating last year with your dinner party? Or was it cancelled due to covid? Did you get to decorate more?
    Covid put and end to it, and I'm working again this year. Hopefully next year.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    Covid put and end to it, and I'm working again this year. Hopefully next year.
    I'm sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to you telling us how it went with your cooked goose (if you had decided to try it).

I hope that the Christmas Spirit finds you wherever you are.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to you telling us how it went with your cooked goose (if you had decided to try it).

I hope that the Christmas Spirit finds you wherever you are.
    I still want to do it, but the next big Christmas dinner I do will most likely be ham, since we all have missed it the last few years.

Outside got done big time, but injuries slowed down the inside. Got trees into the library and music room before it hit, but this year (for the first time) not in the living room.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Outside got done big time, but injuries slowed down the inside. Got trees into the library and music room before it hit, but this year (for the first time) not in the living room.
    Do you have a main tree? If so, where is it (because ours is in the living room)?

We will use the one in the library this year. Here is a photo... 20211212_181548.jpg
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    We will use the one in the library this year.
    Nice That's a happy tree.

Thank you. I added the dalmatians looking at the tree as a last minute inspiration...

I think i especially liked all the lights that i put around my fence.