Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Papa's Christmas Wonderland 2019

Thanks for your kind comments .Because of circumstances beyond our control this years display will be smaller than years past but I promise it will still evoke a smile on the faces of children of all ages, especially my family and myself.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Thanks for sharing. I love it.

Very festive indeed Papa Christmas. I use to do more, but that was before our daughter had to move back in due to health concerns. But I still love it and this year, the nutcrackers have remained out and on display. One more thing to dust... lol.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

This thread slipped by me last year- I was in a wicked fog of work.

Beautiful. What is the average temp down there around Christmas?

It's funny to hear you guys say you had smaller displays for 2020, considering the pics that we've seen.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I should send the ones of my entire display a few years back... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"