Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Papa's Christmas Wonderland 2019

Papa's Christmas Wonderland 2019

7 trees unboxed and in their stands this past weekend working on decorating the study tree now.Anyone else started yet?
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures. I don't think I will be doing anything more than putting something on my front door this year. I have to work straight through December 17 to the 26th. I will have to live vicariously through you.

Hi Papa looking forward to the pics I have already started and I am off next week so guess what ….

Really looking forward to seeing your festive decorations again this year, Papa

Oh Horray! Happy to see you back on the site this year Papa, and Mike too! Can't wait to see what you've got for 2019! <3 <3 <3
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Thanks folks, it's all done I just need to take pictures should have some posted soon.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

I would love to see your trees this year.

Photo bucket has been messing me around since mid December so I made a photo video,hope you all enjoy it.

(you can watch a full screen version by clicking on YUOTUBE at the bottom of the video frame)

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas and wishing you all a Happy and Healthy New Year.
    Last edited by Papa_Christmas; 01-05-2020 at 08:49 PM.
    Papa_Christmas

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Good grief! Where do you find the time? Absolutely amazing Papa!

Thanks for sharing. That was amazing. Just soooo beautiful.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime