Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Papa's Christmas Wonderland 2018

Papa's Christmas Wonderland 2018

Hello Christmas friends,so thankful to Chantelle for bringing back the forum ,I hope all are old friends will be back and I look forward to making new Christmas friends.
    We have most of the decorations up I just haven't taken any pictures yet.We will be busy all day trying to get things finished inside. I'll try and get some pics posted this evening.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

HOORAY!

Welcome Back Papa C - can't wait to see your pictures this year!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Hello Papa
    I'm looking forward to see your decorations again this year
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Hello Papa,love it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleJoy View Post
    HOORAY!

Welcome Back Papa C - can't wait to see your pictures this year!
    Thank you Chantelle,I'm just not very big of Facebook or any social media, to many people,so glad to have this place back ,I would love to see it return to the traffic level we used to enjoy a few years back.

I don't no what this is costing you but I would be more than happy to contribute to the cause .Send me an email.

Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    Hello Papa
    I'm looking forward to see your decorations again this year
    Hi Nat glad to see you here, I hope all the old gang will return.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbell1 View Post
    Hello Papa,love it.
    Thanks J
    Last edited by Papa_Christmas; 11-24-2018 at 04:14 PM.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

OK let's get this party started.

The Front Entry

Our display is always evolving,this year we've replaced the little Nutcracker trees with one big one.We are also spreading the Nutcracker collection throughout the house,it was just to cluttered with it all at the front door.

I can't tell you how many times we have reinvented this wreath,it is now and for many years to come a Nutcracker wreath.

In 2016 I decided I wanted a retro tree reminiscent of my childhood days.Christopher Radko revived the old Shiny Brite ornaments of the 40's,50's and 60's using the old designs with new modern colors.

Papa_Christmas

Papa C!

I have so many of the Christopher Radko shiny brites, I recognised them immediately.

I finally convinced my mother (the nutcracker NUT) to join the forum - I'm going to send her the link to this now - She's going to LOVE IT.
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Wow, just wow. beautifully arranged nicely. You can see everyone. No one is hidden behind each other. Love the nutcracker tree. I am going to try that sometime with the 2 foot tree. I love the nutcracker on the tree with a rocking horse. . Wow I just love them all.

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    So happy to see this post and the wonderful decorations! It feels like old times!

It’s great to see you back, Papa_C, and your pics are outstanding, as usual