Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I missed this place

It just makes me so happy to see more and more familiar names coming back!

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    It just makes me so happy to see more and more familiar names coming back!
    Me too, steph <3
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

With so many garbage chat rooms and a social media frenzy that gets way out of hand, it is so nice to be in this place. Thank you ChantelleJoy for bringing this back. I was not here long, but missed it all the same.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

This place is really cool and I like to chat with other forum members here. The last year has been very difficult for me, but all the changes have been for the better. Now I really miss the friendly support. I am planning to move from my parents' house next week and I'm very worried about it. I have been advised to hire removalists who will do the job quickly and won't bring me any problems, but I'm not sure if it's not too expensive, although I found a moving company who is willing to give me a 50% move quota. This is my first time planning a move and I need advice on this.

Moving always has it's ups and downs. If you have a lot of stuff, a moving company does make the move smoother. With everything going on this year, it would not be surprising to find some nice discounts. I usually check online to see what others have said about the company. Nothing wrong with that, after all, it is your money and your possessions. Good luck!!
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Moving always has it's ups and downs. If you have a lot of stuff, a moving company does make the move smoother. With everything going on this year, it would not be surprising to find some nice discounts. I usually check online to see what others have said about the company. Nothing wrong with that, after all, it is your money and your possessions. Good luck!!
    Thank you very much!

Always my pleasure to help out with any of my Christmas friends...